Injured In An Accident?
Experienced Irvine Motorcycle Accident Attorney
I am attorney Frank Nicholas, and I am here to help even the score. I know that motorcyclists deserve full and fair compensation just as much as any other driver when someone else’s negligence leads to their injuries. With more than 40 years representing people throughout Orange County under my belt, I have the experience – and results – that you need in a lawyer to get you every penny you’re owed.
At my firm, Frank Nicholas, A Law Corporation, it won’t cost you a dime to learn if you have a case – and if you do, my legal help won’t cost you a dime until I get you the compensation you need. Call 1-949-477-2277 now.
I Fight The Insurance Companies So You Don’t Have To
- It goes without saying that motorcyclists are especially vulnerable in road collisions. Whether a car or truck driver was speeding or simply didn’t check a blind spot before changing lanes, it doesn’t take much to cause an accident resulting in serious injury to a biker.
- You might be worried about the strength of your case; after all, people might think that you chose to be on a motorcycle, so why blame someone else for your injuries? Nothing could be further from the truth. Even if your actions in some way contributed to your injuries, I can and will still fight to hold the other driver(s) responsible for their negligence. I am unyielding, whether it’s in negotiations with insurance companies or at trial, and I have a record of successful settlements and verdicts to back it up. That’s what more than 40 years of experience in the personal injury field gets you.
Call Or Email Me Now And Get A Free Consultation
- MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENTS
- Electric Bike/Skateboard/Scooter Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Freeway Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Rear-End & Intersection Accidents
- Texting/Distracted Driver Accidents
- Truck & Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Car Accidents
- PERSONAL INJURY
- Dog Bites To Children
- Dog Bites To Neighbors & Postal Workers
- Insurance Claim Steps
- PREMISES LIABILITY
- Slip And Fall
- Dangerous Conditions
- PRODUCTS LIABILITY
- EMPLOYMENT LAW
- Employment Law FAQ
- Sexual Harassment