Irvine Personal Injury Attorney
Frank Nicholas, A Law Corporation, was founded as a firm dedicated to helping individuals obtain compensation when they are injured by others’ negligent actions. Attorney Frank Nicholas has spent more than 40 years taking on negligent parties and their insurance companies, and getting results for clients throughout Orange County. Whether you were injured in an auto accident, hurt by a defective product or involved in any other accident, Frank Nicholas is ready to get on your side.
Confused by the personal injury claims process? Don’t be. Learn how we can help you in this step-by-step chart.
No Matter What Caused Your Injuries, We Can Find A Way To Help
Learn more about some of the many types of personal injury claims we handle by clicking the appropriate link below. To schedule your free, no-commitment consultation with attorney Frank Nicholas, email us now or call our Irvine offices at 949-751-6463.
- Car crashes: Whether a major fender bender or a T-bone collision at an intersection, we’ll prepare the strongest possible case so you get full compensation for your injuries.
- Motorcycle crashes: Bikers are especially susceptible to serious injuries, especially where large vehicles are involved.
- Texting/distracted driver accidents: More and more people are falling victim to fellow drivers too busy on their cell phones to pay attention to the road. We’re here to make things right.
- Accidents involving uninsured/underinsured motorists: If the driver who crashed into you was underinsured (or not insured at all), you definitely need an experienced lawyer to make sure you get every penny you need from your own insurance company.
- Freeway crashes: You can’t help but look at accidents on the side of the freeway … and now you’re the one dealing with the aftermath. We’re on your side.
- Rear-end and intersection crashes: These split-second collisions can result in long-lasting injuries and financial hardship. We’ll help you get fair compensation for your injuries.
- Crashes involving large vehicles: Whether your crash was caused by a distracted delivery driver or a big rig driver who was driving too fast, we’ll fight for the compensation you deserve.
- Bicycle accidents: You might have been on the losing end of a collision with a car; we’ll make sure you’re not on the losing end financially.
- Pedestrian accidents: Getting fair compensation for your injuries shouldn’t be as traumatic as the accident that caused them. That’s why we’re here.
- Dog bites involving children: Your child may face a long road to recovery following a dog or other animal attack. We’ll fight to make sure your family isn’t left struggling financially.
- Dog bites involving neighbors and delivery personnel: If you suffered serious injuries at the hands of a property owner’s dog or other pet, count on our firm to help you get the compensation you need.
- Defective products: We hold product manufacturers responsible for their mistakes when their goods injure our clients. We can help you, too.
- Accidents on private property: Don’t think you can hold a property owner liable for his or her negligence? Think again. Our legal team can help you get full compensation for your injuries.