Injured In An Accident?
Dog Bites To Neighbors And Postal Workers
- The cliché of the postman getting bit by a dog might have seemed like just that, a cliché. Until that is, you found yourself hurt at the hands of a homeowner’s dog or other pet, and now you’re trying to make sense of your legal options so you’re not left footing the bill for your injuries.
- You don’t have to go through this alone. You may think that your options for getting compensation from a negligent dog owner are limited or nonexistent. However, you won’t know for certain unless you speak with an experienced personal injury lawyer about your case. I am attorney Frank Nicholas, and I offer a free, no-commitment consultation so that you can describe your ordeal and learn your options for getting compensation. To schedule your consultation, call 1-949-477-2277 now.
Don’t Let A Negligent Dog Owner Off The Hook
- Holding pet owners responsible for the injuries their pets cause isn’t always an open-and-shut case, which is exactly why you need an experienced legal advocate on your side. As part of developing your case, I’ll look for evidence that the dog or other pet in question had dangerous propensities. If, for example, the pet had previously attacked someone else unprovoked, I can present a much stronger case for compensation.
- Your immediate medical care costs matter, but so do the other costs of an animal attack. These injuries can require extensive rehabilitation, and permanent disfigurement can have profound effects on anyone’s life. When you’re emotionally traumatized, you shouldn’t have to worry about affording the right medical or psychological care. By getting me, an experienced attorney, in your corner, you’ll have someone ready to get you the compensation you need.
- I represent people in Irvine and all other parts of Orange County. To speak with me and learn if you have a case, send an email now or call 1-949-477-2277.
- MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENTS
- Bike Accidents
- Freeway Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Rear-End & Intersection Accidents
- Texting/Distracted Driver Accidents
- Truck & Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Car Accidents
- PERSONAL INJURY
- Dog Bites To Children
- Dog Bites To Neighbors & Postal Workers
- Insurance Claim Steps
- PREMISES LIABILITY
- Slip And Fall
- Dangerous Conditions
- PRODUCTS LIABILITY
- MEDICAL MALPRACTICE
- Birth Injuries
- EMPLOYMENT LAW
- Employment Law FAQ
- Sexual Harassment