Injured In An Accident?
Injuries Can Happen Anywhere, Anytime. When They Do, I’m Here To Help.
- It can be something as simple as a landlord failing to repair a staircase or replace lighting. Or something as obvious as supermarket management not responding to a liquid spill and letting it sit there…and sit there…and sit there.
- There’s no one typical property negligence claim (known as premises liability) because trip-and-fall and slip-and-fall accidents can truly happen anywhere. The unfortunate thing is that it doesn’t take much for unsafe conditions to cause an accident that leaves someone severely injured.
- Dangerous premises can be especially hazardous for children and the elderly – anyone who either can’t recognize dangers or is more likely to suffer traumatic injuries. No matter what your condition was at the time of the accident, however, you don’t have to suffer the financial consequences of a property owner’s negligence.
- My Orange County firm, Frank Nicholas, A Law Corporation, handles a wide range of premises liability claims involving private property owners who fail to maintain safe conditions, leading to serious accidents. These can include:
- Hazardous construction debris
- Unattended-to liquid spills
- Electrical hazards
- Inadequate lighting or other safety equipment
Injured In A Slip-And-Fall Or Trip-And-Fall? Call Or Email Now For A Free Consultation
- MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENTS
- Electric Bike/Skateboard/Scooter Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Freeway Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Rear-End & Intersection Accidents
- Texting/Distracted Driver Accidents
- Truck & Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Car Accidents
- PERSONAL INJURY
- Dog Bites To Children
- Dog Bites To Neighbors & Postal Workers
- Insurance Claim Steps
- PREMISES LIABILITY
- Slip And Fall
- Dangerous Conditions
- PRODUCTS LIABILITY
- EMPLOYMENT LAW
- Employment Law FAQ
- Sexual Harassment